- Connect the MIDI interface between your computer and 0-Coast before loading this page.
- If you have firmware version 1.6.8 or above, enter the Program Pages on your 0-Coast by holding PGM_A until you see MIDI_A and MIDI_B flash twice. You can ignore this step if your 0-Coast has an older version of the firmware.
- Choose the MIDI port of your 0-Coast from the pull-down menu below.
- Change settings using the buttons and sliders.
- To save the settings on your 0-Coast and exit the Program Pages hold PGM_B.
To share your setttings, click the Get Share Link button to copy it to your device's clipboard. Paste that link into an email (or whatever type of message you prefer) to send to a friend.
Coast Express is free to use, but if you find Coast Express useful and you'd like to contribute a few bucks in support, an easy way to do so is purchase something from my Bandcamp. You could also just buy me a cup of coffee.